1. User Information to be Collected and Method of Collection
1-1) Following information with respect to Users
- E-mail address;
- Name of company;
- Telephone number;
- Other information which Users enter into the form designated by the Company;
- Information on terminal;
- Information on log;
- Cookie and anonymous ID; and
- Location Information.
1-2) Information provided by other services based on Users’ permission to link with such other services in using the Site
In the event that Users has given permission to link with external services (such as social network services and the like) in using the Site, the Company shall collect the following information from such external services based on the content of the consent given at the time of such permission:
- ID used by Users in such external services; and
- Any other information which Users allowed to be disclosed to the linked party pursuant to the privacy settings of such external services.
2. Purpose of Use
The specific purposes of use of the User Information pertaining to the provision of services by the Site are as follows:
- Provision, maintenance, protection, and improvement of the Site, such as to accept registration pertaining to the Site, identify verification, and calculate charges for use;
- To provide information and respond to queries with respect to the Site;
- To deal with the acts which violate the terms and conditions as well as policies of the Company pertaining to the Site (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”);
- To notify the changes to the Terms and Conditions with respect to the Site;
- Other purposes of use incidental to the above;
- To process the data into a form where individuals cannot be identified and use for marketing with respect to the services of the Company; and
- Delivery or display of advertisements of the Company or third parties.
3. Method of Notification, Disclosure, Obtaining Consent, and Requesting Discontinuance of Use
Method of Notification, Disclosure, Obtaining Consent, and Requesting Discontinuance of Use
3-1) Users’ consent must be obtained prior to the collection of the following User Information:
1. Information on terminal; and
2. Location information
3-2) By following the designated setting in the Site, Users may request discontinuance of use of all or a part of the User Information. In this case, the Company shall promptly discontinue the use thereof in accordance with the rules set forth by the Company. Collection or use of some User Information is indispensable for the Site. The Company shall only discontinue the collection of such information when the relevant Users withdrew from the Site pursuant to the method designated by the Company.
4. Outbound, Provision to Third Parties, Module for Information Collection
For the purpose of distributing targeted advertisements using the User Information, a module for collecting information has been incorporated in Site. In accordance with this, User Information shall be provided to the provider of the module for collecting information as follows:
1) Name of module for collecting information;
2) Provider of module for collecting information;
3) User Information items to be provided;
4) Method of provision;
5) Purpose of use of the abovementioned provider;
6) Whether or not the abovementioned provider will provide information to third parties; and
5. Provision to Third Parties
With respect to the User Information, personal information shall not be provided to third parties by the Company without Users’ prior consent, except where disclosure thereof is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Act or other law. Provided, however, that this shall not apply to the following cases:
1) In the event that the Company outsources the handling of all or a part of the personal information within the scope necessary for the achievement of purposes of use;
2) In the event that the personal information is provided accompanying the business succession due to merger or other causes;
3) In the event that the personal information is provided to a provider of module for collecting information in accordance with Paragraph 4;
4) In the event that it is required to cooperate with government institutions, local municipalities, or those entrusted by them to perform their work set forth under law, if it may cause trouble in performing such work by obtaining Users’ consent; or
5) Any other cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Act or other law.
6. Joint Use
The Company will use the personal information of Users jointly as follows:
1) Items of personal information for joint use
2) Extent of joint users
3) Purpose of use of joint users
4) Name or appellation of those responsible for the management of User Information
7. Disclosure of Personal Information
In the event that a User requests the disclosure of personal information pursuant to the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act, the Company shall disclose the relevant information to the User without delay after verifying that the request is made by the User himself/herself. The Company shall notify the User if no such personal information exists as requested. Provided, however, this shall not apply if the Company is not obliged to disclose such information under the Personal Information Protection Act or other law. Please note that the charge for the disclosure of personal information shall be one thousand (1,000) yen per disclosure.
8. Correction and Discontinuance of Use of Personal Information
Correction and Discontinuance of Use of Personal Information
8-1) In the event that the Company receives the following requests from a User, it shall conduct necessary investigation without delay after verifying that the request is made by the User himself/herself: 1) Request for correction of personal information pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act due to a reason that the information is not true; or 2) Request for discontinuance of use of personal information pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act due to a reason that the information has been handled beyond the scope of purpose of use released in advance or that it has been collected by fraudulent or wrongful means. Based on the outcome of the investigation, the Company shall correct or discontinue the use of the relevant personal information and notify the User to that effect. The Company shall notify the User if it has made a decision not to correct or discontinue the use of the relevant personal information due to reasonable grounds.
8-2) In the event that the Company receives a request from a User to erase his/her personal information and it has decided that it is necessary to respond to such request, the Company shall erase the relevant personal information after verifying that the request is made by the User himself/herself and notify the User to that effect.
8-3) The preceding two paragraphs shall not apply, if the Company is not obliged to correct, discontinue the use of, or erase personal information under the Personal Information Protection Act or other law.
9. Contact Point
Should you have any opinions, questions, complaints, or any other inquiries with respect to the handling of User Information, please contact us at the following address by E-mail:
The Company may review the operational circumstances of handling of User Information as appropriate to make an effort for continuous improvement, and make amendments to the Policy as necessary. Amendments to the Policy shall be notified by posting on the Site. In the event that it is statutorily required to obtain Users’ consent for the amendments concerned, the consent shall be obtained from Users in the method designated by the Company.